In order to better provide you with the Website and Services, we may collect two types of information about our Users: Personal Data that lets us know the specifics of who you are, and Aggregate Information, which does not by itself identify you, but is a collection of information related to a collective of Users. Note that while you determine whether to disclose Personal Data to us, if you elect not to do so, we may not be able to provide you with the full User experience.
The data we may collect includes:
- Personal Data: voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested; or
- Aggregate Information: non-personal anonymous demographic information, or other information automatically collected when visiting our Website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files that are saved on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a temporary “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”).
You can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this or to learn more about cookies, visit internetcookies.org. Note if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features our Website and Services offer.
How We Collect and Use Data
We may also collect, or our third-party advertising partners may collect, certain Aggregate Information. For example, we may use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers or software, or to administer our Website and to gather demographic information.
We will not retain Personal Data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected in the first place, or as required by applicable laws or regulations. For example:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed; and
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
We may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, there may be circumstances in which we may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Disclosure of Information
We may not use or disclose your Personal Data except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide Services you have accessed, ordered or requested;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of the Owner.
We maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes, such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in our products and services.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All Website Users have the option to discontinue receiving any emails or newsletter communications we may send to you from time to time. You may unsubscribe or opt-out of any such communications by following the instructions on the communication or by contacting us directly.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may provide links to other websites that are controlled by third parties. We are not responsible for any of the content, user terms, or privacy policies for websites that we do not own or control. You are strongly advised to read the terms and policies of all websites you visit.
Privacy of Children: The Site is intended for people who are at least 18 years of age. We adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and will not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 13. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) not use the Website or Services. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records and termination of the corresponding account.
California Privacy Rights: Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with us may choose to opt out of our sharing their contact information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and you wish to opt out, please send an e-mail and please allow us 30 days to process your request.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of the Services, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send us an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Security of your private information is of the utmost importance, so when you submit sensitive information through the Website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive Personal Data (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a “lock” icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the URL address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to Personal Data. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
How to Contact Us
Effective as of June 2021.