There’s no worse feeling than receiving a beautiful new ring or waiting for it to arrive with excitement, only to have it delivered one size too big or a few sizes too small.
It may take you those extra five minutes when ordering, but here’s five simple steps we recommend following to make sure your order fits perfectly. Plus, once you know your ring size – you’ll know it for next time too!What Bodybuilding Supplements Really Work? alpha pharma dbol supplement stacks, bodybuilding stacks for weight loss – spiruvive
What you’ll need:
- cut out paper strip (you can also use string or tape)
- pen or pencil
- ruler or tape measure in centimeters
- 1x buddy or loved one (optional, but it will help!)
Method: Circumference Measurement
- Take your paper strip (which should be about a fingernail wide) and place it around the base of your finger. Make sure the paper is wrapped tightly around. Otherwise, you could still end up with a slightly incorrect size and we don’t want it falling off during your next adventure! You want the paper to fit snug around your finger.
- Trailing the paper around, mark the exact point where it overlaps – if you can, it’s best to get help from a friend or partner at this stage for optimal precision.
- Once you have made a clear marking, lay your paper strip, string or tape flat across a table. Take your ruler and measure up to the marked point. Make sure your measurement is in cm and be sure to take the exact measurement. For example, 5.7cm. Do not round the number up or down. This number is your new ring size and needs to be exact.
- Be sure to write the measurement down so you don’t forget!
- Use the ring size chart below to find your fit:
|Circumference (cm)||Ring Size|
- Some brand’s sizing charts are unique to their product:
Although we use the standard US ring sizing, some stores will have their own ring size charts.Make sure you double check the sizing chart on their website and if in doubt, always measure to confirm your correct size.
- Finger size will fluctuate:
Heat and physical activity can affect the size of your fingers. When measuring your ring size, make sure you measure at room temperature.
- In this case, bigger is better:
If your size sits between two, always go with the larger one. It’s better to have a slither more breathing room than too much compression.
If you have any questions about sizing, feel free to contact us today.
Now that you’ve measured your ring size and have everything ready to go, here’s a few of our Treeline Collective designs to inspire your ring collections:
Perfect for the curious, everyday adventurer. This ring will remind you to be mindful, that every day is an adventure and we must take in the views along the way without losing sight of the summit. The mountain represents overcoming obstacles, savouring the journey rather than yearning for the end goal, and finding stillness knowing we put our best foot forward in order to reach our destination.
Perfect for the passionate daydreamer. Our sterling silver tree ring carries with it the timeless wisdom of trees. It helps keep you grounded to the earth, standing strong, open and tall no matter what direction the wind blows. The tree represents life, the wisdom and power of letting go of what no longer serves us, and finding prosperity.How To Eat For Maximum Muscle Growth At Any Age! buy winstrol online usa scientific approach to muscle growth – anabolic.org
Perfect for the lover of vast ocean escapes and the power of synchronicity. Waves remind us that when it seems like we are moving in the wrong direction, the universe will always thrust us forward when the time is right. We’re prompted to trust, soak in the vitamin sea and roll with the flow. Each wave represents a restoring force of calm to our surface. Of knowing that sometimes we must be patient and take a few steps back in order to move forward.
Perfect for every outdoor enthusiast. This ring will remind you that in the end, it doesn’t matter how many days we have lived. What truly matters is how fully we lived each one of those days. The life ring represents the pursuit of purpose through communication, understanding, adventure and service. In doing so, we are able to live life to its fullest and make every second count.
Which ring do you like best? Let us know and tag us with your new rings @treeline_collective. We can’t wait to see our beauties in action!
Whatever you do with your Treeline Collective rings, we hope you are inspired to take a piece of nature with you wherever you go. Each ring has a unique story to tell and comes in recyclable packaging to help us reduce our carbon footprint. They also pair beautifully with any of our necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Visit our Instagram to see suggested combinations.
As members of 1% for the planet, our business strives to create a world in which we ultimately want to live by reinvesting profits into social and environmental projects worldwide.
Support our planet and browse your favourites today!